Intended Audience: Affiliation Users, Students
In certain language courses, students will self-enroll in a group matching their school level (Middle School or High School) upon course entry. Discussion forums will only allow peer interaction within the self-enrolled group. Please note that while the syllabus might indicate "School Level = Middle School" or "School Level = High School," all other course details in the syllabus are the same for both levels.
Below are the self-enrollment steps for students to follow according to their school level.
- First, login to the Student Learning Portal (SLP) and access your course.
- Next, tap Course Activities from the top menu and then select Lessons.
- At this point, the first unit titled "REQUIRED: Select a School Level" will be shown. Once expanded, tap the link Select School Level.
- As a result a new page will be displayed. Here, select the link titled Select School Level.
- Next, use the radio buttons within the first column to select either the High School or Middle School option and then tap the Select button.
- At this point, you should expect to see a confirmation dialog box. To confirm your selection, tap the Yes button.
- Finally, tap the Back to Content button in the upper left corner of the page. This will return students to the lessons page within the course.