Intended Audience: Mentors
The 20 Most Recent Completions widget displays the last 20 students who completed their course, their final grade and exit date. This process describes how a mentor will locate and/or add this widget to their Student Learning Portal (SLP) dashboard.
Note: To obtain a full report of all students completing courses, run the Recent Completions Report.
- First, tap MySLP from the top menu bar. By default, a Dashboard page containing notifications and widgets will be shown.
- Next, scroll down the page to locate the 20 Most Recent Completions widget.
Note: In the event the widget is not displayed on the Dashboard, feel free to Customize it.
- The "Student" column displays the first and last name of the student who completed his or her course.
- The second column, "Course" shows the name of the class the student completed.
- The next column, "Teacher" shows the first and last name of the class instructor.
- The "Final Grade" column displays the number grade the student received.
- Finally, the "Exit Date" displays the date the student no longer had access to the class.