Intended Audience: Students
This article explains how to navigate the Student Learning Portal (SLP) for the first time after logging in. A student account can be created in the SLP by a school or a guardian. After the account creation, the student will receive an email with instructions for logging in.
- Begin by logging into the Student Learning Portal (SLP).
- By default the Dashboard will be displayed. On this page:
- Students will be shown course "tiles" for each enrollment. The tile contains start and end dates, percentages and/or points earned, teacher name and days remaining until the course ends.
- Once the course becomes available, students can tap Open Course to access the course content.
- The Pacing Guide link shown on the course tile will open the suggested pacing for the course.
- Below course tiles is the "Certificate of Completion" section. The courses listed are linked to the completion certificate which can be saved or printed.
- The top navigation bar includes Announcements, Messages, and a user profile drop-down which includes Edit Account and Logout.
- The Left Navigation Menu contains four (4) additional options:
- Mentor Information. This page will allow students to locate mentor contact information.
- Gradebook. This page will show assignment grade details.
- Student Information. The information displayed on this page is for viewing purposes only. If students would like to upload a profile picture, it can be done on this page.
- Messages. This page will allow students to view messages sent to you from an Instructor, mentor or school personnel.