Intended Audience: Affiliation User, Mentors
Michigan Virtual utilizes various Learning Management Systems (LMS) to provide course content. A mentor or affiliation user may need to determine which LMS has been assigned to a student’s course for the purpose of accessing information such as progress, current grades, etc. This article describes how to locate the LMS information within the Student Learning Portal (SLP).
- Begin by logging into the Student Learning Portal.
- Next, tap the Students tab in the top menu bar.
- Then select the linked name of the student you would like to view progress for.
- As a result, the Basic Information page will be displayed. Locate the LMSIDs area to find the table containing LMS platforms being utilized.
- Next, open the LMS to view student progress.
- Start by tapping the MySLP tab in the top menu bar.
- Then select Go to Courses from the left menu.
- At this point, you will need to tap the appropriate icon to the left of the appropriate LMS option to open the course.