The Activity Heatmap is a clickable calendar that highlights dates that a student is active within Student Learning Portal (SLP). Selecting the date will reveal assignment submission, login and activity duration details. This process describes how mentors and affiliation users can access this information.
- First, tap the Students tab in the top menu bar.
- As a result, a table containing a list of active students will appear.
- Next, tap the appropriate linked name within the Student column.
- At this point, the student information will be displayed.
- Then tap Activity Heatmap from the left navigation menu within the "Enrollments" section.
- A calendar, or multiple calendars for those enrolled in more than one course, will appear and are labeled by the course name.
- Finally, tap the date of interest to reveal assignment and login details on the right side of the page.
Note: Hovering over the date will display text revealing the number of minutes the student was logged in without having to click on the date.
- Information displayed in the Assignments section show a list of all assignments the students submitted on the selected date.
- The Activities list displays any assignments the student worked on for the selected date.