Mentors and affiliation users have the ability to store a student’s SAT report and high school transcript and associate them to the student’s account within the Student Learning Portal (SLP). This process describes how to upload those files.
- First, tap the Students tab in the top menu bar. As a result, all students with an account will appear in a table on the page.
- Then select the appropriate linked name within the “Student” column. At this point, the student’s Main Information page will appear.
- Next, locate and tap the External Files option from the left navigation menu.
- Then select the Upload new file link to open the File Details dialog box.
- Next, tap the Choose File button to locate and select the appropriate file. Once the file is selected, click the Open button.
- Then add relevant text in the Description field.
- Now choose the appropriate document type by checking “SAT Report” or “High School Transcripts” from the Contents area.
- Finally, tap the Upload button to attach the file to the student profile.