Affiliation users can manage student to mentor relationships to remove the associations in bulk. This process describes how to manage those associations within the Student Learning Portal (SLP).
- First, tap the Affiliations tab in the top menu.
- Next, select the linked school within the "name" column of the Active Affiliations table.
- As a result, the main Affiliations Information page will be displayed. At this point, tap Bulk Manage Mentor Associations from the left menu under the Academic section.
- Now, use the Name/Email/Login/Phone field to find a particular mentor and then tap Get Data.
- Next, place a check mark within the box located in the "Select" column for the appropriate students in the results table.
Note: The table results are limited to 25 students per page as only 25 associations can be removed at a time.
- Finally, tap the Delete Selected button to confirm.