Intended Audience: Affiliation Users
Schools have the ability to enroll multiple students in a single course using the Student Learning Portal (SLP). This process describes how to enroll those students in bulk.
- First, tap the Students tab in the top menu bar.
- Then select the Bulk Enroll option from the left navigation menu.
- Next, use the Search areas drop-down fields to narrow search results.
- Then tap the Get Data button.
- At this point, a table containing headers titled Select, ID, Student, Affiliation and Grade columns will appear below.
- To select students to enroll, click the box that appears in the “Select” column for the student row.
- To select all students in the table, tap the Check All box at the top of the table.
- Next, tap the Bulk Enroll button at the bottom of the table.
- As a result, a Bulk Enroll pop-up dialog box will appear.
- Next, complete the form with course and payment information.
- Begin by selecting the appropriate Term, Course, and Section from the drop-down fields. When choosing a Term, please reference the Enrollment Calendar and note semester, trimester and summer terms have moved to a Flex schedule for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Next, choose a date from the Start-End Date drop-down field.
Note: Schools choosing a start date prior to today for the purpose of aligning district term dates should note that the course will not be available for the full 20, 13 or 10-week duration.
- At this time, the End Date is updated to automatically display the day the course will end for the students. Note: The Last day for Refund which is the last day an enrollment can be dropped and costs reimbursed.
- Then, if applicable select the appropriate method of payment from the Payment Type drop-down field. The fields remaining will vary upon what is selected.
- If there is an enrollment message displayed (text in bold), read it carefully as it may contain important course information.
- Next, place a check in the “Accept Enrollment Terms” to agree to the course enrollment message displayed above.
- Finally, tap the Enroll button.
- As a result, a message will be displayed indicating the number of students that were enrolled in the course.
- To exit, simply click the Close button on the dialog box.
- Finally, to verify that the students have been added to the course, follow the Locate Current/Successful Enrollments article.
Watch the Video