Intended Audience: Affiliation Users
Affiliation users may have the requirement to remove multiple Mentor associations from student courses. This process will explain how to manage multiple Mentor associations for student courses in the Student Learning Portal (SLP).
- First, tap the Affiliations tab in the top menu.
- Then tap Search to view the affiliations/schools that you are associated with.
Note: Do not enter the school name.
- Next, select the linked school within the "name" column of the Active Affiliations table.
- As a result, the main Affiliations Information page will be displayed. At this point, tap Manage Mentor Associations from the left menu under the Academic section.
- Now, use the Name/Email/Login/Phone field to find a particular mentor and then tap Get Data.
- Next, place a check mark within the box located in the "Select" column for the appropriate students in the results table.
Note: The table results are limited to 25 students per page as only 25 associations can be removed at a time.
- Finally, tap the Delete Selected button to confirm.