Intended Audience: Affiliation Users
Affiliation users have the ability to distribute an email communication through the Student Learning Portal (SLP). When a communication needs to be resent, a system feature is currently unavailable to perform this action. This process describes the actions a user will need to take to “resend” the communication.
- First, tap the Students tab in the top menu bar.
- Next, select the linked name within the "Student" column.
- Then click the View Communications option from the left menu to locate the communication you want to resend.
- Next, tap the icon displayed in the "View" column.
- At this point, the Communication Details dialog box will appear displaying the information that was sent.
- Next, highlight and copy the text within the Subject and Contents fields and paste them into Notepad (or similar software) and then select the Cancel button.
- As a result, you will return to the Student Information page, now tap the Send Email option from the left menu.
- Then insert the copied text obtained from step 6 in the Subject and Body fields.
- Finally, press the Send button to distribute the message.