Intended Audience: Guardians, Affiliation Users
After completing the payment fields on the Course Confirmation page in the Student Learning Portal (SLP), users may encounter error messages indicating errors or typos in the payment information. The following are two examples of such error messages:
- “Transaction failed. The underlying connection was closed. An unexpected error occurred on a receive.”
- “Transaction failed. This transaction cannot be processed. Please enter a valid credit card number and type.”
This process outlines the steps to take after encountering such error messages.
- First, compare the information you entered with what is displayed on your credit card.
- Next, if there was an error or typo, correct the field containing the error.
- Then tap the Make Payment button again.
- Finally, return to the Make a Payment process to complete your purchase. If you think that you have received this message mistakenly, kindly get in touch with our Customer Care Center for assistance.