Schools or guardians can create a student account in the Student Learning Portal (SLP). Once the account is created, the student will receive an email containing instructions for logging in. This article describes how the student will navigate the SLP when they login for the first time.
- Begin by logging into the Student Learning Portal.
- By default the Dashboard will be displayed with menu options on the left side of the page.
- The Left Navigation Menu contains five (5) options:
- Dashboard. This page is displayed by default and will allow students to view important announcements, access their course(s) and view their Certificates of Completion.
- Mentor Information. This page will allow students to Locate Mentor Contact Information.
- Gradebook. This page will show assignment grade details.
- Student Information. The information displayed on this page is for viewing purposes only. If students would like to upload a profile picture, it can be done on this page.
- Messages. This page will allow students to view messages sent to you from an Instructor, mentor or school personnel.