Intended Audience: Students, Guardians
Schools or guardians can create a student account in the Student Learning Portal (SLP). Once the account is created, the student will receive an email containing instructions for logging in. This article describes how the student will navigate the SLP when they login for the first time.
- Begin by logging into the Student Learning Portal (SLP).
- By default the Dashboard will be displayed. On this page:
- Students will be shown course "tiles" for each enrollment. The tile contains start and end dates, percentages and/or points earned, teacher name and days remaining until the course ends.
- Once the course becomes available, students can tap Open Course to access the course content.
- The Pacing Guide link shown on the course tile will open the suggested pacing for the course.
- Below course tiles is the "Certificate of Completion" section. The courses listed are linked to the completion certificate which can be saved or printed.
- The top navigation bar includes Announcements, Messages, and a user profile drop-down which includes Edit Account and Logout.
- The Left Navigation Menu contains four (4) additional options:
- Mentor Information. This page will allow students to locate mentor contact information.
- Gradebook. This page will show assignment grade details.
- Student Information. The information displayed on this page is for viewing purposes only. If students would like to upload a profile picture, it can be done on this page.
- Messages. This page will allow students to view messages sent to you from an Instructor, mentor or school personnel.